Thursday, August 24, 2017 - Today, we are making an announcement to help our advanced users maintain more control over their wealth. Exodus is releasing a brand-new version for early adopters. We’re calling it Eden.
If you’re willing to roll up your sleeves, Exodus Eden is a cutting edge release with new features and more assets than the official version of Exodus including Bitcoin Cash, Factom, many ERC20 tokens and soon Ethereum Classic.
Important items to remember about Eden
- We recommend Eden for advanced users only. Normal Exodus users SHOULD NOT USE Eden.
- Eden is unsupported, pre-release software - things are likely to break.
- Support for Eden will be provided by the community and our public Slack channel.
- This page on our website is purposefully hidden. Don't give this to your neub friends as you will likely get stuck doing tech-support for them when things don't work properly.
- To be clear, the Exodus customer support team will not be able to help if you experience any problems with Eden.
Eden tips and tricks
- To add assets to Eden turn them on in Settings > Assets.
- You can safely run Exodus and Eden side-by-side, on the same computer, and send assets between them.
- Eden has a separate wallet where your Eden assets are stored. Using Eden is like starting a new wallet.
- Eden will launch with a 0 balance and not touch your Exodus assets.
How do I get Eden?
The only safe, official place to download Eden is from this website. Be sure you sign up for our Slack channel and join the #-eden- channel if you need help or want to talk to other Eden users.